Expansion of the KST Kraków Fast Tram line, stage II B
Location: Poland, Kraków
Scope of the investment:
Reconstruction of the road system within a 1.5 km-long section
• construction of ul. Gromadzka,
• expansion of ul. Prokocimska,
• reconstruction of the intersection of ul. Wielicka with ul. Prokocimska,
• expansion of ul. Żołnierska.
Track works along the section of 2.19 km:
• Expansion of the KST Kraków Fast Tram line with tram platforms, the pavement of which shall allow for public bus transport and priority vehicles,
• construction of a tram traction; area control system and passenger information system,
• construction of a traction substation with technological and indoor installations: electrical, water supply, heating and mechanical ventilation systems,
Construction of engineering facilities (600 m):
• long bridge over the PKP railway tracks – connecting ul. Prokocimska with ul. Gromadzka and ul. Saska,
• construction of noise screens,
• holding tanks,
• rainwater pumping station,
• drainage system,
• traffic signalling,
• reconstruction of utilities: combined sewer system, sanitary sewage system,
- stormwater drainage system, water supply system, gas piping, electrical power system, telecommunication ducting, heating ducts and man-accessible sewers,
• dismantling of the industrial building, porter’s box, tin garages and facilities impermanently affixed to the land.
Designing works including, without limitation:
• alternative track design – replacement of the old track formation with a “quiet” green one, executed on RCC slab with anti-vibration mats – along ul.
Wielicka, within the scope of the ZRID decision (permit for the execution of a road investment) and in the area of turnouts towards the long bridge over the PKP railway tracks.
• additional, as-built noise analysis (before the investment is handed over for use) along ul. Wielicka.
150 000 000 PLN / 36 585 365.85 EUR
1 EUR = 4.10
09/2013 – 09/2015